Saturday 19 May 2007

How time flies

My goodness it's been two weeks since I've updated this blog! You'll all be happy to know that the Mothers Day presents were very warmly received. Mum LOVED her little cube and Katey thought that Kody was a very clever baby to get her auntie (me) to make her something to give :) We spent a wonderful day together last Sunday... morning tea at BB's cafe followed by shopping at the Warehouse and lunch at Burger King. Then we all headed up to Mum's to chill out and spend some more time together. Was a really fantastic day and there were LOTS of photos taken!



On the way home on Sunday night the girls and I all ended up feeling really awful and I ended up spending the next four days at home from work. You would think that I'd get heaps of scrapping done BUT the head was far too foggy for that. The only creative thing I did manage was to finish the layout for the No 8 Wired - NZ Dare #21. The challenge was to create a layout of yourself aged under 10. So here's my entry:


So come on... I DARE you to give this a go! The deadline for sharing your layouts is Wednesday 23rd May by 6pm. You can email them to Lianne at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (100kb or less).

Happy Scrapping :)

2 comments:

  1. oh how sweet is your LO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on mine. I got to see yours! Awesome. So cute! Love all the flowers. T

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx