Friday 13 July 2007

Just loved making this!

I'm determined to keep updating my blog more often now.... I've even written reminders to myself in my diary!

Lucky for me I'm the first born in the family which means there a heaps of photos of me when I was little (sorry Trac and Kate!) and I wanted to find a way to scrap lots of my favourites within one project. 7 Gypsies make a really cute purse and album so I used that along with papers from My Minds Eye (just gotta love them!!!) Hope you enjoy it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shell, Your film stripe looks awesome...well done. It would have looked way cutier if you had of had Trace and mine in it too :) Hee hee hee Katey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shell, thanks for the comment on my blog today. I'm adding yours to my blogroll - I love to read blogs, especially scrapping ones! I've enjoyed looking at your layouts and projects - very nice work! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx