Sunday 16 September 2007

Happy Mail and getting tagged

Hi all :) It's been another busy week in our household. We had another open home this weekend which entailed the usual cleaning, tidying and sorting plus Miss 12 played her hockey tournament in Auckland this weekend. I've finally managed to find some time to blog so first of all Happy Mail :) Thanks for your comments on the last post and Hannah and Janine if you could email me (shonig@xtra.co.nz) I'll get some Happy Mail on its way to you! And speaking of Happy Mail... a big THANK YOU to Ilka who sent me some awesome flowers and embellishments (I've used some of them already!)

Earlier this week Hannah tagged me. Here's how it works:
1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!


Ok here's mine:
S - scrapbooking
I love scrapbooking I usually scrap every day... either actually making a LO or project, designing something new or checking out ideas in blogs and magazines.
H - home
My home is definitely my space where I can just be me. I love being at home and having my things around me. There is definitely no place like it!
E - education
I've spent the last 10 years of my life either studying or teaching. Sometimes I can't believe that the last decade has gone so quickly!
L - laughter
Laughter really is the best medicine! (chocolate isn't bad either LOL) Sometimes it's the small things that make me laugh and sometimes it's insane little moments... like last week when Miss 15 came home and told me she'd had the best day at school... when I asked her why she told me - through the giggles - that in health they had made a giant 3D vagina and she was an ovary! Have to admit that I just couldn't stop laughing over that one and I even made her ring her Auntie to tell her... Trac was laughing hard out on the other end of the phone!
L - life
Life is wonderful! I'm so grateful for the life I have! Everyday I think of at least 3 things to be grateful for and even on the worst days in the world 3 things isn't that hard to do!

So now it's my turn to tag other bloggers... it's actually quite a lot of fun!

Here's my list:
  1. Neen
  2. Yolande
  3. Ilka
  4. Chris M
  5. mrinz

All of the projects I've been working on this week are in various stages of completion... but I have updated my Deck of Me blog... really loving doing these cards so would love to hear what you think of them!

Neen's got her next challenge up on her Music in Me blog too. This weeks song is Gwen Stefani's The Real Thing!

Have a fantastic week :)

5 comments:

  1. Always good to do tags cos you learn so much about other people. Laughed at the 3d model, will at least that will stay in the mind of the kids. Thanks for the happy mail I will email you. Sounda like a productive yet busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the happy mail, I have emailed you :-)

    Loved reading your list ... and I had a good giggle at the 3D model!! LOL!! I agree, laughter is the best medicine :-)
    Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tags, so fun finding out tidbits of info about someone! Thanks for putting me on the spot;p I'll post my list soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Now I have something to think about... I will go have a rak of the brains now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shell, I got my "Happy Mail" today and I just wanted to thank you! What a gorgeous package of goodies, you have been very generous indeed. Love everything you included, you're so sweet!! :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx