Tuesday 9 March 2010

I’ve been published!!

It’s been really exciting around here lately and  I have finally achieved one of the goals on my ‘Before 40 Bucket List’!

If you have a copy of the latest Up2Scrap (February/April issue), turn to page 31 and you’ll find my very first published project!!

IMG_1This is a tin I made in September last year and decided that I’d try to get it published.  Luckily there were so many other things happening which meant that I forgot to blog this project… and just as well because I got an email in December asking if it was still unpublished!

It’s been a pretty exciting journey to see it in print… and my actual tin arrived back late last week all safe and sound :)

Thanks to everyone who has emailed, phoned, and sent texts… you girls are the greatest!!

Love Shell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx