Sunday 21 March 2010

Paper crafting FUN!!!

I had originally thought to title this post ‘Afternoon Delight’… until my brain realised that my mother would probably really growl at me LOL

Yesterday afternoon I met up with Tricia and we attended a Stampin Up afternoon which consisted of 5 mini classes… so it was SUPER BUSY!!

Hats off to the organisers who did a FANTASTIC job! It was great to see Jacqueline again as well as Emma who is not only a Stampin Up demonstrator but also an award winning Body Art Artist!! We were really impressed with the quality of the classes and how much attention to detail each class had :)

Our first class was making this cute little backpack… the whole thing stands 4 inches high:

Back pack
The second class was making a very cool treat box… complete with a foiled Easter egg… although I suspect that it won’t last too much longer :)



Treat box



Our third class was done using stamps and cutting techniques to create a lovely card for a ‘Good Friend’… great ideas in this one!

Stamp and cut card

Then it was time for afternoon tea which included lots of yummy homebaking... thanks ladies :)


Our fourth class involved making gorgeous little note cards that fitted perfectly inside the wee backpacks we had already made:


And our final class was a stampers dream filled with LOADS of techniques!! A gorgeous ‘reflection card’:

Reflection card

Tricia and I had a brilliant time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves :)

2 comments:

  1. So much achieved in 4 hours! Looks like you two had a really great afternoon! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now thats whay I call value for money everything looks fantastic and you learnt lots had fun scrummy food agggggghhhhhhhhh scrappy heaven......
    Good on you both....

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx