Saturday 12 June 2010

Scrapbook Dreams is having it’s 2nd Birthday!

It’s hard to believe but my ‘baby’ is celebrating it’s 2nd birthday this weekend!  We’ve got some fun challenges happening over the weekend and of course with this cold, wet and windy weather what could be better than scrapbooking??

butterfly-paintbrush-happy-birthday

Plus!!  Tracey is coming over this weekend to help me finish off my craft room makeover… it’s so exciting seeing the room take shape.  We started last weekend and didn’t get as much done as we thought we would so today is the day to finish it off… so exciting!!!

I’ll definitely take photos once we’re all done so you can see just how awesome it looks but in the meantime why not pop over to Scrapbook Dreams and join in on the birthday celebrations!

Have a great weekend

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx