Wednesday 21 July 2010

Another Magnolia card :)

I had a really fun day on Saturday… spent some time in my craft room pottering around with various bits and pieces and then spent the evening with some scrapping friends!

I also managed to make another Pirate Tilda card… quite different from my last one which you can view HERE.

This time I wanted to do something not so pink LOL… here’s the front of my card:Pirate TildaThis time I stamped the Pirate Tilda and then masked her and used part of the Castle Window stamp so that it looks more like a brick wall.  I coloured the stamped image with Distress Inks… the red of her shirt and hat is actually Aged Mahogany and I loved how it turned out!

The ‘starry’ paper and ruler ribbon were part of the July Scraptastic paper kit which is still available at Scrapbook Dreams.

I kept the inside of the card fairly simple:InsideAnd here is the card standing up:Open The flower is a Prima one from my stash and I inked the Adage Ticket using my new favourite Distress Ink… Tea Dye!

I’ve got a few more Magnolia cards in the partly done stage so hopefully I’ll get some time to finish them off over the next few days…

And if you like stamping you might just like to win this:Candy-Version-1The very generous Kellie has 30+ stamps up for grabs and all you have to do is visit her blog and follow 3 REALLY simple instructions!

That really would be a prize worth winning!!

Happy crafting… Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx