Thursday 8 July 2010

July Scraptastic is almost here!

This week is really zooming by… and the courier must almost have my address on auto-pilot now LOL

I’ve got a long list of things to finish before the Scraptastic on Saturday and more and more of it is getting marked off!

Last night we got all the challenge packs finished… and they are so COOL!  Plus the little goodie bags are done!  Prize envelopes done!

The courier was here four times yesterday with parcels of goodies… and there’s some cool stuff!!!

Auntie Daphne is arriving later today from Whangarei and she’s going to give me a hand on Friday… SO lucky!!!

If you haven’t got your ticket yet there’s still a few more available in the online shop:

Web ticket And keep your eyes peeled after the weekend because we’ve got some VERY exciting news to announce!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that Scraptastic will be fantastic! One day I'll get up there for an event. Looking forward to the news next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased I have a ticket!!! Sounds very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx