Wednesday 28 December 2011

December 27th and a sneak peek!

27

I’ve been really enjoying this December Daily project.  It’s made me realise how rich and full my life is.

Over the past few days I’ve been looking around online and seen the ‘One Little Word’ as well as the ‘Project Life’ things.

I’ve mulled it over and decided that I’d really like to do them both.

My page protectors are on their way and I’m almost finished my intro page.  I’m going to be using both digital and traditional styles so it will be my first real hybrid project.

I’ve chosen my word for 2012… and it is really sitting well with me.  It’s going to make a real difference to how I approach the coming year.

Plus I’ve done a layout!  My mojo is in fine form!!!

When Mum reads this I know she’ll be thinking… “Oh Lord she’s taken on another project!!”  Yes Mum I know I have lots of things going on but this is going to be really cool!!

I can’t actually show you my full layout yet because it’s for the January challenge over at Scrapbook Dreams so I’ll have to keep it under wraps until the 1st… but I can show you the sneak peek!

photographer boy sneak_1

And NO Mum…. I’m not going to email it to you!!

Happy scrapping xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx