Saturday 3 December 2011

December 2nd

2

On Wednesday I realised that my supply of contact lenses was REALLY low – in other words I had 4 left!

The only problem was that Wednesday came and went and I forgot to ring the suppliers!  I finally remembered about 4pm on Thursday!

Thankfully they were awesome and they got my order on the courier straight away!  I got home to find my order waiting for me.

While I don’t MIND wearing my glasses at home I NEVER leave the house wearing them.  For me it’s not a vanity thing… it’s all about CONFIDENCE!  I always feel an instant lift as soon as I put in my contacts.

I’m really pleased about keeping up with it… I know it’s only just started but I did wonder if I’d keep up to date… so far so good :)

Happy scrapping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx