Saturday 31 December 2011

December 31st

31

Mum rang this morning to say that the last ATC for our December swap had arrived.  It was STILL pouring with rain so Nina and I decided that we’d go over to Tauranga and collect them.  What a gorgeous set of artwork!

Then it was time for lunch and a bit of scrapbooking retail therapy!  Mr Toby waited very patiently in the car… ok, he was sound asleep!

I came home with some fab Jenni Bowlin cardstock and a new sanding block plus some ‘CANDI’ that I know I’ll be using in my Project Life album.  I couldn’t resist getting some Tim Holtz tissue either… I know which project that’s going on!

What a great way to end the year!

It wasn’t all sitting in the car for Toby… when we had finished our lunch we got him an ice cream from McDonalds which he absolutely LOVED!

The rain also stopped for about 15 minutes while we were at the Mount so he was able to have a bit of a run around which he thought was fabulous!

So… plans for New Years Eve… hmm well I’m not going out in this rain so I’m thinking it might be the perfect time to do the back covers of my December Daily album so that it’s completely finished before the beginning of 2012!

happy new year2012

To everyone that has been following my blog and leaving me comments… plus all of the people lurking in the background LOL … I hope you have a wonderful 2012 filled with love, joy and happiness!

Happy New Year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx