Sunday 4 December 2011

December 3rd

3

Today was all about working on the “This is Your Life” album for Tony.

It’s taken ages to gather the photos, work out the format and get it going but today I made HUGE progress.

Nina came over and helped me to tape the back on all the photos.  By the time she’d spent two HOURS sticking tape to photos she was over it!

Mr Toby wasn’t impressed to have me in the craft room all day but his snoring did keep me company!

Tomorrow he might NEED an ice cream!

Tony is the Principal of the school where I teach and he’s taking early retirement this year.  We’re having a bit presentation evening for him on Wednesday so this album HAS to be finished this weekend!!

And for those of you who don’t know… Mr Toby is my very handsome puppy (he’s 5 months old now and growing so fast!! Last weekend he weighed 20.5 kilograms!!!)

Happy scrapping xxx

2 comments:

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx