Sunday 11 December 2011

December 9th

9

After a busy and eventful week it was really lovely to go and get my hair done.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day so I decided to get my hair washed, blow waved and straightened.

Jazz is lovely!  She always does such a great job with my hair… she also does the most AMAZING head massages!  I’m sure I’ve caught myself just in time to stop snoring a few times.

After my wash Jazz brought me a wonderful cup of hot chocolate… creamy, “chocolatey” and divine.

By the time Jazz had finished I was ready to face the world again!

Dear Santa, Can I please have more “pretty hair” days?

It always feels like such a treat to get my hair done.  I’ve been going every six weeks for my trims… and until recently I hadn’t even thought of just going as a treat for myself… but now I love doing that!  It’s an instant pick-me-up after a busy week!

Happy scrapping xx

1 comment:

  1. LOL - Love the photo Shell! Good for Jazz, she is indeed lovely and did such a good job of pretending you were not a complete nutter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx