Sunday 4 March 2012

Scrapbook Dreams February Challenge Winner!

Hi everyone :)

I meant to upload this the other day but ‘life got in the way’…

We had some truly wonderful layouts uploaded into our Scrapbook Dreams February challenge (you can view them all HERE) and the winner is:

Vicki

Here is Vicki’s layout for the ‘candid photo’ challenge:P2040007

Vicki used some fabulous new My Minds Eye paper to create her layout and then she’s used a Crafters Workshop template with the blue distress stain under the photo… love the effect!

Here’s Vicki’s layout for the sketch challenge:P2210011

I’m a real fan of Vicki’s work and I love how she layers everything… she makes it look so easy!

I’m looking forward to seeing what Vicki creates for us as our Scrapbook Dreams Guest Designer in April :)

Congratulations Vicki and happy scrapping everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo thanks Shell - that was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx