Thursday 15 March 2012

Scrapbook Dreams March Challenge #2

It’s time to announce the mid-month sketch challenge for Scrapbook Dreams

We’ve got a great sketch for you from Page Maps and as the following layouts show it can be used in a variety of ways.March challenge

As many of you know, I LOVE being an Auntie!! I decided that the 6 squares on the sketch were a perfect opportunity to create a layout about being an Auntie... my sisters' both have three children so it worked out really well :)Only an Auntie_blog

One of our Guest Designers, Donna, shows that this sketch is perfect for everything pink! I love these two pictures of my daughter taken nearly 12 years ago. She wasn't too impressed by the whole photo shoot ordeal and she refused to co-operate with the photographer. You can see the expression on her face in the second picture! Haha- priceless! I really enjoyed doing this sketch :)Donna sketch

Our second Guest Designer this month, Mokai, kept things soft and subtle with her take on the sketch. These are 2 photos of Amba when she was younger. This digital set is one of my favourites its called Promise collection and it was a freebie from shabbyprincess.Mokai sketch

Now it's over to you to show us YOUR creativity!

All you have to do to enter is create a layout based on this sketch and upload it into our March 2012 gallery before the end of the month! 

We'd love to see how this months' sketch inspires you!

Happy scrapping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx