Saturday 16 March 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

This week I’ve been catching up on my night classes and both the Tuesday and Thursday groups were here.  Apart from catching up with everyone it also gave me a chance to ‘look’ for some things that I had put away in a ‘safe place’. 

While I was looking for things I also came across some of the laces and ribbons I’ve been collecting for various projects and they really were quite beautiful so I thought it would make a good theme for this weeks Friday Feel Good.

The internet really is a wonderful way to loose a bit of time and I really enjoyed searching for this weeks photos.  Here’s my finished layout:

week 11 - vintage lace copy

Over the years, both my girls have enjoyed times when there were allowed to go through Grandma’s baskets of laces, ribbons, buttons and ‘stuff’… and that’s what this weeks layout reminded me of.

Take care, Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx