Wednesday 15 May 2013

52 Lists: Week 13 and 14

Hi everyone :)

It’s about time I did another update in Moorea Seal’s 52 Lists project. 

Week 13: List the things you want to make

This list was EASY!  Like many crafters out there my list of projects I want to make far exceeds the time I have for actually making them!  I’ve always got projects going around in my head and I do tend to go off on tangents at times LOL 

I’ve actually got a few of these projects already ‘on the go’ and of course as soon as a project is done… or often, during the making of it… it sparks off an idea for yet another project. 

Here’s my page that’s in my album:Week 13 copy

Week 14: List your childhood and current dream jobs

I definitely had a very clear idea of what I was going to do when I was a ‘grown up’… I really did think that I was going to be a farmers wife… and that all the other wives would be coming to me for advice on cooking, sewing, gardening etc!

There are so many career opportunities out there now and there’s never enough time to do all the things you think you’d like to do… but it’s good to have dreams!

Week 14 copy

So there’s a little insight to the ‘inner workings of my mind’… no wonder I get side-tracked all the time!

Have a great week everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx