Friday 31 May 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

Well it’s finally the weekend and it’s a long weekend too so that’s a bonus!  Tomorrow we’re celebrating Krystal’s 21st birthday by playing paintball and lazer tag.

She’s come home today and been using my kitchen while I’ve been at work… it seems that while the ‘cat’ is away the ‘mice’ will play, bake and ice cakes LOL

I had a Feel Good Friday all lined up for this week and then this morning I got all inspired with ‘pink things’ and got my layout done but didn’t have time to blog before heading in for our 8.15 admin meeting at school… but I’ve been thinking about it all day so here it is:

week 22 - pink things copy

I love all the cake pops which is great because my cake pop moulds arrived today so guess what I’ll be doing tonight!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx