Wednesday 22 May 2013

Something to share

Hi everyone :)

Back in April we had our Scrapbook Dreams mini retreat and one of the participants (Jacqueline) spent the weekend working on some very cool digital projects.

Afterwards she gathered in some of the photos and set about creating digital layouts celebrating the weekend.  On Sunday I got a lovely surprise in my ‘inbox’ when she sent me a copy of what she created and she very kindly let me share it on my blog… so here you go:

Rotorua Retreat #1_1

Rotorua Retreat #2 smaller_1

Thank you Jacqueline for letting me share your layouts… I might just have to print them off for my Project Life album :)

Have a great week everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx