Friday 21 June 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

‘Friday’ seems to be rolling around quicker and quicker each week lately… or maybe it’s just that the whole calendar seems to be on speed mode.

On Wednesday my class made fresh fettuccine as part of our cooking unit at school and the kids were amazed that they could turn flour and eggs into something that tasted so good so I thought I’d do a Feel Good Friday all about pasta and this is what I came up with:week 25 - pasta copy 

Actually doing the ‘research’ for this page has inspired me to do a bit of pasta making myself.  I might just have to see what the weekend brings LOL

Meanwhile have a great Friday and stay warm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx