Friday 5 July 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

This week has certainly rolled around really quickly!  I’m currently busy writing reports for my class and I needed to have something to do to ‘unwind’ so I’ve been busy sewing my ‘secret project’ and it’s coming along extremely well! 

It’s a long time since I’ve had my sewing machine out and to be honest I’ve been enjoying sewing fabrics and ironing seams so they sit right (yes my iron has actually been used on fabrics LOL), top stitching and getting everything to line up… and it’s reminded me of many happy times I’ve had sewing different things.

One of the nicest things has been sewing with my machine on the dining room table and having my birthday flowers beside me… the scent is unbelievable and I’m getting a lot of pleasure out of them!

So here’s my layout this week:week 27 - sewing stuff copy

I love that it’s the ‘little things’ in life that bring so much happiness and joy on a day to day basis.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. Go you - what are you making? My sewing machine is usually only for paper these days but my quilt is due for finishing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll reveal all on Sunday with my PL update but I'm pretty pleased with how it's all working out :)

      Delete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx