Friday 2 August 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

Well it’s finally the weekend!  The past week has absolutely flown by and I’m certainly back into the swing of things at school.

While I was browsing around Google Land this week I kept on spotting cool pictures that could be loosely grouped as vintage country… it’s a style I like although not one that I’d actually like to have in my own home.

I’m not sure why they keep popping up because it wasn’t what I was actually looking for… but maybe it’s a ‘sign’!  Don’t ask me what it’s a sign of because I’m drawing a blank on that one LOL

So here’s my layout dedicated to vintage country:week 31 - vintage country copy

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx