Friday 11 October 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

Well I’ve finally taken the plunge and bought myself a new computer.  I’m now in the process I’ve copying everything over, locating all my program disks and transferring things… I think it might just keep me out of trouble for a while LOL

Meanwhile, it’s Friday again!  Since I’ve just done a road trip down to see my sister and her family I thought I’d look for some pictures and Google images came up trumps!  Here’s my layout for this week:week 41 - road trip copy

I actually love driving and I quite enjoy having some time on my own in the car too.  Having just done 550 km in the last couple of days I’m ready to chill out at home before school goes back on Monday.

I’m hoping to get my Project Life pages ready and blogged tomorrow :)

Have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx