Tuesday 15 October 2013

One Little Word: September Update

Hi everyone :)

Somehow the last few weeks have flown by without me updating my One Little Word project and it’s already half way through October.

This month Ali asked us to interview someone about our word and the progress we’re making with it.
I decided to ask Mum for her input and she was happy to do it… but she was also worried about getting it ‘wrong’.  In the end we sat down together at the retreat and spent some time just talking about my word.  It was a really nice time to connect with each other and she did a GREAT job!

As you know, I went to visit my sister last week.  Tracey didn’t actually know that I was doing this project and doesn’t read my blog so she came at the interview from a completely different angle.  The funny thing is that both of these interviews really resonated with me.
Here’s my first September page (6x8 size):PAGE 1 copy_1

And here’s the second page which actually contains the answers to the interview questions:PAGE 2 copy_1
I’m really quite pleased with how it all turned out in the end.  The October prompt is much more creative so I’m looking forward to spending some time on it!
Hope you’re all having a great week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx