Thursday 28 November 2013

Exciting News!

Hi everyone :)

After several weeks of looking at teaching positions… preparing CV’s for positions that appealed to me… waiting…. actually LOTS of waiting… I’m happy to report that I have  been offered… and accepted… a new position in a primary school in Gisborne starting in 2014.

3c681d17ab8916f792c71cbf5c0e0d57

Of course in the meantime I’ve got LOADS to keep me occupied including getting all my reports written, proof read, checked and ready for printing by management on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is exciting news. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such exciting news Shell - I know how much you needed the change of school scene - well done you!!!
    I do have a fear however, that I will never get to see you once you move.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop Whoop Awesome News!! Congratulations Shell..Let The Journey Begin All Right!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx