Thursday 19 December 2013

December Daily: Dec 18

Hi everyone :)

Well yesterday went by in a bit of a blur!  Time is disappearing so quickly!

I spent some time yesterday morning helping a friend and then Krystal arrived just before lunch.  Toby and Dougal were both excited to see her again and they both wanted cuddles and pats. 

We spent a bit of time just hanging out, catching up and waiting for the mini skip man to arrive.  Now that I know I’m definitely moving it’s time to have another clean out.  We had the mini skip put into the backyard this time so that we don’t have to trek all the rubbish and junk up the stairs.

Text_1

In the afternoon we went to visit Carey and she gave me a stunning book as a farewell present.  It’s called ‘Swim’ and it the story of Hinemoa and Tutanekai which is really special because it’s based in Rotorua.  The illustrations were done by Andrew Burdan and they are really magical.

When we got home I read the story to Toby and Dougal and then I had to get some more jobs done.  I popped back into the lounge a few times and each time Dougal was re-reading the story and looking at the pictures.  He really loves the story!

Photo_1

Now it’s time for me to get into the garage and get some jobs done!  Have a great day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx