Sunday 8 December 2013

December Daily: Dec 7

Hi everyone :)

I got so caught up in doing all my creative stuff yesterday that I forgot to post my December Daily.  It was totally worth it though because Saturday was a real ‘food good’ day!  I got to spend some quality time with my boys and then I got to do some creative ‘food for the soul’ stuff… and as an added bonus… all the washing is dry despite a few rain showers!

Dougal has finally gotten around to showing me the contents of his suitcase!  It was PACKED with postcards from all over the world… and he’d even written on them.  So why didn’t he sent them??  In a word… GLITTER!  If you followed my December Daily last year you might remember that Dougal is a little magpie.  Anything sparkly, glittery or shiny is not safe when he’s around.  Well he’s learnt to use a little less glue… and a little more glitter… and he’d decorated every single postcard to send me… and then he couldn’t bear to part with them!  Oh dear!

He was quite happy to pose for the camera with his suitcase of postcards… I’m still not allowed to have them because of the glitter!  In fact he was more than happy to pose for the camera when he saw me making my stars and agreed to make him ONE with gold glitter… it had to be the BIG one of course but he’s super proud of it!

Photo copy_1

Those stars are actually really cool and I know my die is going to get lots and lots of use!  I’ve got a multitude of ideas for different ways to use it already. 

Here’s my page dedicated to my creative adventures yesterday:

Text copy_1

Actually I’d left my stars on the table overnight and when I got up this morning I was still super pleased with them… and that has to be a good thing!

I’m thinking I might even get my One Little Word art journal page which I was meant to do in October done today… you just never know what the day is going to bring!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor Dougal - no one really likes to give up their bling. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx