Friday 20 December 2013

Feel Good Friday

Yes I’m back again with another post!

I’m having to keep a careful eye on the calendar so that I don’t lose track of the days!

I’m seriously hoping to get my Christmas tree up and decorated today.  I’ve still got a few things to do to make room for the tree but fingers crossed there will be some serious decorating going on here later!

As I’ve been looking around the internet… and especially Pinterest I’ve discovered lots of Christmas decorating ideas that you can do at home.  If you’re looking for ideas it’s a great place to look!

Here’s my page about Christmas decorating:

week 51 - christmas decorations

I made lots of scrabble letter ornaments last year so I’m looking forward to getting them out again.  I think next year I might decorate the tree at the START of December so I can enjoy it for longer!

Happy Friday xx

1 comment:

  1. I have made a few Christmas crafts I saw on Pinterest. I have banned myself from looking again until AFTER Christmas. Is Dougal helping more with the clean out? It is amazing how things just seem to grow and multiply in garages & basements. Nice that you had help in such a big job. Well must go, maybe just one quick peek at Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx