Wednesday 11 May 2016

A little celebration :)

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday... this darn thing they call work kept me busy all day!  LOL

Lesley from Always Playing with Paper has announced the winners for the latest sketch challenge and my card made it into the three top picks!  How cool is that??

http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/the-challenge-winners.html
I have to admit that I got quite a buzz seeing my card on the website :)
Here's a closer look at my card:

If you want to check out the original blog post for the card click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by... I'd better be getting myself off to work!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the acknowledgement of such a lovely card. Hallmark needs to move over!

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx